Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hidden Treasure

Beatriz had received the lesson on the Parable of the Hidden Treasure, several weeks before she spontaneously sang this song. In the lesson, they contemplated what the Hidden Treasure could be.

The treasure. The Treasure.
The treasure loves the most. 
He probably likes me more than anyone.  
He likes me forever.
The Treasure comes to me and you
To show us what we can do.
The treasure comes to me and you
To show us what we can do,
The treasure comes to me and you
To guide us. 
The Treasure is mine.
The Treasure is so special.
The Treasure will never die.
The Treasure is ours.
It is very special.
I wonder if the treasure is mine forever.
I wonder if I will learn about the treasure.
I wonder who the treasure is.
I will share and share it and never keep it all for mine.
I am the treasure.
I would not give it up for one dollar or a Pokemon card. 
It is treasure!
Some people walk in darkness but they have seen the light. 
 
 
At the end of the song, she paused and said, "Do you like it? It is a God Song because the treasure is God."

No comments: