Sunday, July 14, 2013
Psalm 23, Part 8
Reflections by a 6-9-year-old group on the 23rd Psalm (Part 8):
45. He is always with me at communion.
46. Love is on my head. Power and all his love runs over me. His love is like a light coming down over me.
47. Lord, take care of me and watch over me with your powerful love.
48. I will live in the Lord's heart forever, and I will ALWAYS be with God.
49. I don't have to say, "I want bread" to the Good Shepherd. I'll get it from Jesus.
50. He may not give me EVERYTHING—but he'll give me what I need. He gives me eternal life.