Sunday, June 30, 2013
Psalm 23, Part 4
Reflections by a 6-9-year-old group on the 23rd Psalm (Part 4):
19. God is with you in dark and light.
20. God will BE my light if the lights are out.
21. God will stay with me always, even the days when I'm not on Earth anymore.
22. He doesn't want everything—he wants US and LOVE.
23. He's always looking for his sheep.
24. Even if I am in darkness, the light will be with me.
25. When we go to Heaven, God already has a table for us. That is the altar and the wine and the bread—the body and the blood.